Monday, October 21, 2013

Fishing at Fayette County

I went to Fayette with my dad and I played hookey. We went Sunday evening and then camped the night. Then woke up early at 5:20 and we were almost the first ones on the lake.
 I caught the bass on live bait that we caught from the dock. We caught two of them at sundown around trees in the water.
 This is a baby spotted  catfish that my dad caught in the cast net.
 This is the first catfish I caught on rod and reel this morning.
 This is a spot that a fishing guide named Weldon told us about. It works the best in the morning or night.
 This is one of the feisty fish that I caught.
 This is a funny pose with my catfish.
 Look at the barbels on this catfish.
 Another feisty catfish.
 This is a big SQUEEKER.
 This is the last fish of the day. He is trying to get out of my hands.
I caught 10 fish total on this trip, 2 bass and 8 catfish. -- Clifford